Supplement Warfare would like to introduce team member and fitness competitor Sahar Marvasti. Besides being a successful competitor in SA, she is also well known for her comp prep, training routines as well as recipe creations. Thus we will be posting weekly with amazing workouts, clean, wholesome recipes and the like.
First up is her Clean Veggie Turkey Mince Stir up, slated for one serve but can be modified appropriately for more (depending on protein, caloric and carb needs):
- 100g Streggles Turkey Mince
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 2 small garlic gloves (diced)
- ½ a tomato (diced)
- 1 cup of frozen vegetables
- Herbs: Smoked Paprika, turmeric, chilli powder, salt & Pepper
- ½ a packet of konjac noodles (Slendier Slim brand)
- Add diced garlic, onion and herbs to a non stick pan, cook until brown
- Add turkey mince and cook until browned.
- Add frozen vegetables & tomato, mix in the konjac noodles.
P: 24g | C: 26g | F: 2g | 209 calories
For more great tips please visit her page:
Or her Instagram page: search @sahar_fit
- September 26, 2014
- Sales Staff