EHPLabs PSI 40 Serve
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Tired of tossing and turning late into the night because you had a pre-workout supplement before your workout after work? If so, you aren’t alone. Many gymgoers lose sleep because they want to maximise their gym performance and get some extra supplementary help.
Now however, you don’t have to experience this. PSI by EHP Labs is created with sleep in mind. This pre-workout product contains no stimulants at all, meaning you can take it and rest easy later on that night. Nothing in this will interfere with a good night’s rest, so you can hit it hard in the gym and then spend all that time in your cozy bed recovering from what you just did.
Remember, if you aren’t sleeping while doing your intense workouts, you won’t be getting the recovery that you need to see optimal results, so all that effort will virtually be going to waste anyway.
When you use PSI by EHP Labs, you’ll notice:
- Improved ability to keep up with the intense demands of training thanks to being well rested
- A cleaner feeling of energy - no more jitters or anxiety
- Improved muscle pumps – this will help seriously motivate you in the gym and keep you pushing yourself to the limit
- Improved blood flow to the muscle tissues, which enhances endurance and ensures that you can squeeze out all those extra reps you desire
- Increased muscular strength for better overall output and performance while doing your workout session
- Improved ability to keep focused in the gym thanks to the addition of mind-boosters
- A greater capacity to establish strong mind-muscle connection. You’ll feel every rep you do, ensuring that you are targeting the muscles appropriately
Because PSI by EHP Labs has no caffeine or other stimulants, this also means you will not become adapted to it, so the same single dose that worked when you first started is going to be the same single dose that works down the road. There’s no need to keep doubling up on your doses in order to get the results you are looking for.
In every serving of PSI by EHP Labs you’ll receive:
- Citrulline Malate, which is a powerful vasodilator and will help you achieve better and long lasting muscle pumps
- L-Arginine to help improve muscle endurance and overall strength performance
- Agmatine sulfate to boost blood and nutrient flow to the muscle tissues
- L-Taurine to keep you mentally focused at all times
- L-Tyrosine to help ensure that you are getting a strong mind-muscle connection
If you are ready to take your performance to the next level, give PSI by EHP Labs a try. You’ll be amazed what a non-stimulant product can do.
Supplement Warfare charges flat shipping rates per ship-to address. The flat rates correspond to delivery method. Rates (incl. GST) are as follows:
Standard delivery – $9.95 (3-5 business days)
Express delivery – $19.95 (1-2 business days)
For all orders exceeding a value of $49.99, regular shipping is free.
Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
Most orders begin processing as soon as your online purchase is completed. You won't be charged for any product until it's shipped to you. Supplement Warfare.com.au can only ship within Australia.
Standard Shipping, 1 –5 business days
Your order should arrive within one to five full business days if you order before 1:00 pm.
During sale periods, orders may take longer to process. Our deliveries can be impacted during peak periods and our delivery times should only be used as a guide.
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays in Australia
We cannot offer express delivery to PO boxes, Parcel Lockers or Rural Areas.
Delivery of your parcel: For Adelaide Metro deliveries — Toll Fast is the local courier company. The driver will automatically leave the parcel in a safe place, even if you are not at home to sign for the delivery. In case the driver cannot find a safe place, a notice will be left at the premise with alternative delivery or pick-up options.
Please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Due to logistical difficulties in making deliveries to certain remote areas, we reserve our right to cancel your order and/or make such order subject to additional terms and conditions (including without limitation to requiring such orders to be conditional upon a minimum value of products being ordered in a single transaction). Our Customer Service team will notify you of cancellation and/or such conditions as soon as reasonably practicable after you place your order.
Tracking your order
You can track your order by going to your Order History under My Account. Go to the order details of the order that you want to track and click on the tracking number in the “Details” column.