EHPLabs Oxyshred 60 Serve
OxyShred is the most advanced and potent thermogenic fat burner ever developed. OxyShred induces hyper-lipolysis, which is a complex process of super-efficient and enhanced burning of the subcutaneous fat molecules. The key HYPER-LIPOLYSIS MATRIX is a scientific break-through based on proprietary ratios and concentrations of the following ingredients:
Directions from Ang:
- On your first day of taking OxyShred, I suggest starting with ½ scoop of OxyShred in a tall glass of cold water (approximately 250ml).
- OxyShred is to be taken before breakfast and before you eat anything.
- Wait for at least 30 minutes before eating your breakfast.
- You may find that you will need to go to the bathroom – this is a common side effect.
- I would recommend taking ½ a scoop of OxyShred for the first 3 days.
- If you feel that you need more energy, you can increase your OxyShred intake and also take a ½ scoop in the afternoon.
- If you are planning on going to the gym in the afternoon / night, you can take another ½ scoop of OxyShred anytime before 5pm.
- If you are not working out, then you do not need to take the second scoop.
- After 3 days, you can increase your OxyShred intake to 1 scoop.
- I would recommend seeing how you feel whilst taking OxyShred and increasing your intake when you feel that you need more energy.
- Do not consume extra caffeine products such as coffee whilst taking OxyShred. This may cause nausea or sickness.
- OxyShred is NOT safe to use if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking other products or medications containing caffeine, stimulants, synephrine and phenylephrine.
- Do not exceed the recommendation maximum dosage. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
- Avoid use if you have or suspect you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, thryoid, diabetes, high blood pressure, headaches or difficulty urinating. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, rapid heart beat or shortness of breath.
- Please store OxyShred in a cool environment, out of sunlight and in a dry place.
Fat Burner FatBurner ehp oxy shred
Supplement Warfare charges flat shipping rates per ship-to address. The flat rates correspond to delivery method. Rates (incl. GST) are as follows:
Standard delivery – $9.95 (3-5 business days)
Express delivery – $19.95 (1-2 business days)
For all orders exceeding a value of $99.99, express shipping is offered for free.
Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
Most orders begin processing as soon as your online purchase is completed. You won't be charged for any product until it's shipped to you. Supplement Warfare.com.au can only ship within Australia.
Standard Shipping, 3 –5 business days
Your order should arrive within three to five full business days if you order before 1:00 pm.
Please note that we are experiencing a large volume of orders in the lead up to Christmas. We aim to keep our delivery promise to you but please note that in order to guarantee your orders arrive before Christmas you must place your order by 1pm on 16/12/2014.
During sale periods, orders may take longer to process. Our deliveries can be impacted during peak periods and our delivery times should only be used as a guide.
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays in Australia
We cannot offer express delivery to PO boxes, Parcel Lockers or Rural Areas.
Delivery of your parcel: For Adelaide Metro deliveries — Toll Fast is the local courier company. The driver will automatically leave the parcel in a safe place, even if you are not at home to sign for the delivery. In case the driver cannot find a safe place, a notice will be left at the premise with alternative delivery or pick-up options. For any issues with deliveries call Toll Ipec on 1300 550 360.
Please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Due to logistical difficulties in making deliveries to certain remote areas, we reserve our right to cancel your order and/or make such order subject to additional terms and conditions (including without limitation to requiring such orders to be conditional upon a minimum value of products being ordered in a single transaction). Our Customer Service team will notify you of cancellation and/or such conditions as soon as reasonably practicable after you place your order.
Tracking your order
You can track your order by going to your Order History under My Account. Go to the order details of the order that you want to track and click on the tracking number in the “Details” column. This takes you to the carrier's website (Toll) where you can find the most up-to-date information