Faction Labs Disorder Pre-Workout
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Faction Labs Disorder Pre-Workout is scientifically formulated to support better energy levels, pump, focus and performance. This pre-workout has a combination of nootropic and stimulant blend for optimal performance at the gym.
The 840mg of nootropics will give you the mental focus so you can concentrate on your workout and each exercise for maximal performance. Disorder by Faction Labs also has a matrix of 780mg of stimulants, which will help to get you ready to smash out the hardest workouts.
When you have Disorder by Faction Labs, you’ll:
- Support better performance. This supplement will help to deliver nutrients to the muscle fibre, which will help your performance and power so you can hit your fitness and body goals.
- Boost pump. This product will give you the vascularity needed for not only a good muscle pump but also for better performance in and out of the gym.
- Support endurance. You don’t want to get to the gym only to perform half of your abilities. This product will give you the extra stamina to help you push through each and every rep and set for maximal gains.
- Support energy requirements. This pre-workout has a blend of power-boosting compounds, which will help to give you that extra push when exercising. You will feel energised to keep ongoing.
- Support focus. You will stay in the zone when you are at the gym, helping you to concentrate on the workout for greater mental muscle connection.
- Activate thermogenic properties with the combination of ingredients that support your body composition goals.
Give your body all the nutrients needed for maximal energy, focus and performance when you get to the gym. Disorder by Faction Labs has the combination to give you everything you need to perform at your best.
Each scoop of Disorder by Faction Labs has:
- 6g of Citrulline Malate
- 3.2g of Beta-Alanine
- 450mg of Caffeine
- 120mg of Cocoabuterol
- 240mg of Alpha GPC
- 30mg of Synephrine
Supplement Warfare charges flat shipping rates per ship-to address. The flat rates correspond to delivery method. Rates (incl. GST) are as follows:
For all orders exceeding a value of $49.99, regular shipping is free
Standard delivery – $9.95 (3-5 business days)
Express delivery – $19.95 (1-2 business days)
Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
Most orders begin processing as soon as your online purchase is completed.
Standard Shipping, 1 –5 business days
Your order should arrive within one to five full business days if you order before 1:00 pm.
During sale periods, orders may take longer to process. Our deliveries can be impacted during peak periods and our delivery times should only be used as a guide.
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays in Australia
We cannot offer express delivery to PO boxes, Parcel Lockers or Rural Areas.
Delivery of your parcel: For Adelaide Metro deliveries — Couriers Please is the local courier company. The driver will automatically leave the parcel in a safe place, even if you are not at home to sign for the delivery. In case the driver cannot find a safe place, a notice will be left at the premise with alternative delivery or pick-up options.
Please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Due to logistical difficulties in making deliveries to certain remote areas, we reserve our right to cancel your order and/or make such order subject to additional terms and conditions (including without limitation to requiring such orders to be conditional upon a minimum value of products being ordered in a single transaction). Our Customer Service team will notify you of cancellation and/or such conditions as soon as reasonably practicable after you place your order.
Tracking your order
You can track your order by going to your Order History under My Account. Go to the order details of the order that you want to track and click on the tracking number in the “Details” column.