Rule 1 Iso Protein 2.5lbs
or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Rule 1 Iso Protein 2.5lbs
Ultra Pure Whey Isolate/Hydrolysate Formula
Fortified Amino Acid Protein Powder
Pretty obvious what you put into your workout is big. But what you put into your body before, during & after workouts is even bigger.
Better input = better output. That’s what our formula of all-Whey Isolates, Hydrolysates, Fortified BCAAs (over 6 grams – one of the highest available), and L Glutamine is all about.
And what we took out is equally as important as what we put in.
• ZERO sugar
• ZERO lactose
• ZERO gluten
Ultra Pure Whey Protein Isolate
- Instantized Micro Filtered and Ion Exchanged Whey Protein Isolate, yielding 90%+ protein!
- Rapid digestion & assimilation feeds muscle & supports recovery.
- 90%+ Whey Protein has little-to-no lactose or fat.
- Rich natural source of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
- Increases endurance, immune system and lean muscle mass.
Whey Protein Hydrolysate
- Ultra-pure, ultra-segmented Isolates.
- Considered the fastest, purest form of protein available.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate is a pre-digested protein, actually digesting as fast or faster than amino acids.
- Taken directly after training, can result in a dramatic increase in blood amino acids and insulin levels – helping muscle protein synthesis and preventing muscle tissue breakdown
Added Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- 28% BCAAs. Our formula is fortified with over 6g of BCAAs per 25g protein serving – one of the highest levels available!
- Direct muscle synthesis means less tissue breakdown and more growth.
- Supports fat loss by using body fat vs. muscle for fuel during workouts.
- Studies have suggested BCAAs use may result in a better testosterone to cortisol ratio, increased muscle endur ance and decreased muscle soreness.
- Improves protein metabolism to speed recovery & limit muscle breakdown.
- Supports growth hormone levels & immune system response.
- Helps maintain cell volume and hydration, supporting recovery.
- One of the most important amino acids to strengthen athletes and bodybuilders. It plays a vital role in gut health, intestinal health, muscle metabolism and cellular support.
With virtually no fat, carbs, or cholesterol – and ZERO added creamers or gums that other products tend to use as fillers and thickeners – you’re getting one of the purest premium isolated products on the market. Remember, the best input = the best output.
Exactly What Goes into a Better Protein Supplement?
We spared no expense when formulating our R1 Protein™, sourcing only the finest, purest raw materials available. All of our proteins are truly instantized (fully agglomerated) to ensure easy mixing, even in the coldest of liquids. Plus, our flavors are spray dried, which means deeper, richer flavors that won’t dissipate, even with extended shelf life.
With virtually no fat, carbs, or cholesterol – and ZERO added creamers or gums that other protein products tend to use as thickeners – you’re getting one of the purest premium isolated products on the market.
Remember, the best input = the best output.
SUGGESTED USE & DIRECTIONS
Consume 1-3 shakes (or equivalent) per day, based on your personal protein requirements.
Tasty Shakes: Mix one heaping scoop of R1 Protein™ with approx. 8oz. of water, milk or your favorite beverage in a shaker cup or glass with spoon.
Juicy Smoothies: Add your favorite fruit and ice to the above, mix in blender and enjoy!
Quickie Breakfasts: Stir one scoop into oatmeal or yogurt for a fortified start.
INGREDIENTS AND ALLERGEN INFORMATION
STRAWBERRIES & CRÈME
INGREDIENTS: Protein Blend (Ultra Pure Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate), Micronized Amino Acid Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamine), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Red 40 FD&C, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium
COOKIES & CRÈME
INGREDIENTS: Protein Blend (Ultra Pure Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate), Micronized Amino Acid Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamine), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Cookie Crumb Pieces, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium
INGREDIENTS: Protein Blend (Ultra Pure Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate), Micronized Amino Acid Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamine), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium
Ingredients: Protein Blend (Ultra Pure Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate), Micronized Amino Acid Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamine), Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Sucralose, Salt, Acesulfame Potassium
INGREDIENTS: Protein Blend (Ultra Pure Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate), Micronized Branched Chain Amino Acids ( L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Glutamine), Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Stevia
Allergen Information: Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients. Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and/or tree nuts.
Contains No Added Creamers or Gums.
Supplement Warfare charges flat shipping rates per ship-to address. The flat rates correspond to delivery method. Rates (incl. GST) are as follows:
For all orders exceeding a value of $49.99, regular shipping is free
Standard delivery – $9.95 (3-5 business days)
Express delivery – $19.95 (1-2 business days)
Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
Most orders begin processing as soon as your online purchase is completed.
Standard Shipping, 1 –5 business days
Your order should arrive within one to five full business days if you order before 1:00 pm.
During sale periods, orders may take longer to process. Our deliveries can be impacted during peak periods and our delivery times should only be used as a guide.
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays in Australia
We cannot offer express delivery to PO boxes, Parcel Lockers or Rural Areas.
Delivery of your parcel: For Adelaide Metro deliveries — Couriers Please is the local courier company. The driver will automatically leave the parcel in a safe place, even if you are not at home to sign for the delivery. In case the driver cannot find a safe place, a notice will be left at the premise with alternative delivery or pick-up options.
Please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Due to logistical difficulties in making deliveries to certain remote areas, we reserve our right to cancel your order and/or make such order subject to additional terms and conditions (including without limitation to requiring such orders to be conditional upon a minimum value of products being ordered in a single transaction). Our Customer Service team will notify you of cancellation and/or such conditions as soon as reasonably practicable after you place your order.
Tracking your order
You can track your order by going to your Order History under My Account. Go to the order details of the order that you want to track and click on the tracking number in the “Details” column.